Ministry Name: Women’s Ministry
Shanice Maxwell, Chair
Estella Mabrey, Vice-Chair
Teresa Ortolaza, Programming & Events Coordinator
Ministry Leader(s) Contact Information:
Estella422@comcast.net (617) 288-6099
Ministry Mission Statement:
Our mission is to reach women for Jesus, teach women of Jesus, and encourage women in Jesus. We will accomplish this through the transforming power of Jesus Christ, and by hosting events and activities to encourage women and girls to follow Christ’s example.
- Sisterhood Bonding Tea | View photos and videos
- Ice Cream Social | View photos and videos
- Plant Night | View photos and videos
- Vision to VICTORY | View photos and videos
- Ladies Night Out Fellowship Dinner | View photos and videos
- 2nd Annual Sisterhood Bonding Tea | View photos
- 2nd Annual Ice Cream Social | View photos
2017 Women's Ministry Spiritual Retreat | Sept. 29-Oct. 1 2017
Join us for an unforgettable empowering experience! Featuring Pastor Laura Ahart of United Baptist Church in Jamaica Plain, MA, you won't want to miss out on "Reclaiming What's Yours!" Scripture Jol 2:25-27 NLT
Registration Form: https://s3.amazonaws.com/e-zekiel/sites/c87f7334-d465-11e3-a7fb-2e12d415715d/uploads/files/23322/1504054473795/Retreat%20Registration.pdf
How Do I Become A Member?
Every woman is apart of the Women's Ministry. Contact one of the ministry's leaders and express interest if you would like to assist us in a greater capactiy.
How Often and When Does the Ministry Meet?
Weekly via conference call.